Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New buildings by Castle Mill, Balbriggan

Options
  • 27-09-2012 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Over the summer there has been a few buildings that went up by Dunnes and the Educate together. Are there any details of what these were?

From what I could gather there was a community centre, an extension to the Educate Together and another Primary School? Does anyone know any more?

Apologies if this has been asked before, I tried to search the forum (and used Google) but couldn't find any details.

Thanks in advance,
    F.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Hi All,

Over the summer there has been a few buildings that went up by Dunnes and the Educate together. Are there any details of what these were?

From what I could gather there was a community centre, an extension to the Educate Together and another Primary School? Does anyone know any more?

Apologies if this has been asked before, I tried to search the forum (and used Google) but couldn't find any details.

Thanks in advance,
    F.
    Just to wrap this up. It seems that the new building is indeed a school - Scoil Chormaic CNS. They are moving to this location from their temporary location in Castlelands, where they have been located for the last two years.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

The sign outside also mentions a community centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Little Ted wrote: »
    Thanks. I had wondered if Scoil Chormaic would be a Gaelscoil, but it would appear not.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Helmet

The building between the schools is going to be a community centre, due to open on Nov 7th

Little Ted wrote: »
    Thanks. I had wondered if Scoil Chormaic would be a Gaelscoil, but it would appear not.

Advertisement