Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Winning Lotto Ticket Sold in Ardkeen

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭decies

This thread needs to be closed and the winners left to enjoy the money , only bitching left to be done on this thread now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

decies wrote: »
    This thread needs to be closed and the winners left to enjoy the money , only bitching left to be done on this thread now.

I hate when people want threads to be locked, if it dies it dies, if it doesn't then there's obviously interest

• Registered Users Posts: 6,738 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

^ Exactly! Lets keep this up, anyone know where they live, Im behind on my mortgage ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

UhOh wrote: »
    unfortunately won by someone who doesn't need the money. Well known doctors wife......

Begrudgery in Ireland ??

I never thought that I would see the day.

Congratulations to both of the winners. I hope they enjoy their winnings for many, many years to come.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

^ Exactly! Lets keep this up, anyone know where they live, Im behind on my mortgage ;)

I didn't mean keep it open for that, I meant in general really, i hate how threads are closed because a few select people just can't ignore the thread, it's a boards.ie thing

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Threads don't get locked unless there is a very good reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

I didn't mean keep it open for that, I meant in general really, i hate how threads are closed because a few select people just can't ignore the thread, it's a boards.ie thing

I knows what ya mean. People posting about thread needing to be locked is annoying, just report the post and go from there.

not you obviously since you agree with me lol.

Advertisement