Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tempest: Street Fighter Tournament

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

mackg wrote: »
    FÁS Building stuff
    It's also worth mentioning that when I last asked time (admittedly several months ago) they didn't want us in there and wanted to focus on getting the place set up for art and music projects.

Things may have changed now, but there's still a chance ye may not even be able to get the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Sairus wrote: »
    It's also worth mentioning that when I last asked time (admittedly several months ago) they didn't want us in there and wanted to focus on getting the place set up for art and music projects.

Things may have changed now, but there's still a chance ye may not even be able to get the place.

Ah shurrup you. You fecked off to a differnent country :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

Shokashi wrote: »
    Well last casuals we had 10 people showed up, so we all chipped.in 6 euros.each. now to be honest it.works oit better if.you.think about it. When you go casuals you.would.want.to get some.food.and.a.drink at least. And.if.you order food like we tend to do on casuals, we will end.up.spending more then 10 euros each.

So at the mardyke. We got loads of.food 3 massive trays full and.to top it off 6 pitchers of soda...........just for 10 people. So for.6 euros for.ten people it is a brilliant deal. And cheaper in the end.
    Wee that is what I think but I could be wrong.

Sorry for.all the full stops. Hard to type on a phone.

It's your decision and I completely see where you're coming from. It's not like this is some huge bone of contention for me anyway (despite how it may seem) but is a good example of the use of a thread like this for bouncing ideas around and giving feedback. Whatever faults the place may have I'd give my left nut for something like the XGC to open in Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Shokashi

I was chatting to the others after casuals about bringing tye price up a little cause there is nothing going into the community funds for equipment. Not i won't bring it up much only by 2.50 now ths extra should go directly to th fund but before i do i need feedback from you guys about it

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭OniKen

I was chatting to the others after casuals about bringing tye price up a little cause there is nothing going into the community funds for equipment. Not i won't bring it up much only by 2.50 now ths extra should go directly to th fund but before i do i need feedback from you guys about it

I think thats fine. 12.50 isnt a stretch from a tenner... as long as its not something stupid like 20 quid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

2.50 will cause headaches from the amount of change it needs. I recommend 2 euro even.

Advertisement