Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need some help .. eek

Options
  • 27-09-2012 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭

Doing a forecast for a website -

Looking at a business plan for a Magento Based E-Commerce website, selling Ipad, Ipone periples and consumeables etc !

3 Year forecast, Obvsiously second and third year are pie in the sky but still need to be there to give a rough guide to growth. I need a decent Plan on sales units per month including an increase In year 1. What i have is possibly traffic growth on the website and can be accurate to some degree :S and im thus basing my figures on natural 2-5% conversion rates on year 1.. min and max etc !

Im looking really for anyone that has done a business plan for another E-commerce venture to come in here and give us an idea what he had forecasted, and what was actually achieved to give me a better understanding to see is this venture profitable !!

Obviously the info will be treated with total confidentiality if send on if needed !

Cheers !

Advertisement