Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reccomoend a Occuptional therapist?

• 27-09-2012 1:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, I need to be assesed by an occupational therapist as soon as possible to re diagnose my dyspraxia (for the LC resonable acommidations)

Anybody reccomend a occupational therapist in Dublin? (preferably around the ballsbridge/Dublin 4 area?)

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,647 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

N64 wrote: »
    Hi guys, I need to be assesed by an occupational therapist as soon as possible to re diagnose my dyspraxia (for the LC resonable acommidations)

Anybody reccomend a occupational therapist in Dublin? (preferably around the ballsbridge/Dublin 4 area?)

Thanks!

Have a look at www.aoti.ie. This a list of private OT's.

Best of luck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭N64

Cheers for that, funnily enough I had a look at the site but I didnt notice the "find an OT in your area" box

Advertisement