Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a meeting room in Tralee (or Killarney)

Options
  • 27-09-2012 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello the board,

We are a group of ex-addicts and ex-alcoholics who have been meeting recently in Killorglin. We are similar to groups like AA and NA, except that we do not follow The 12 Steps and are not interested in what members think about any "higher power"

Unfortunately our very nice room in Killorglin is no longer available, so we need to move on. I wonder does anyone know of a room that might be available to a group like ours for a few hours one night a week?

As we have to move on anyway we have thought that it might be better for us to move to one of the bigger towns - Tralee or Killarney.

I would also like to encourage anyone else like us to get in contact, through me or through our contact page.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Halo Kitty

Have you tried the KDYS in Killarney, or the Pastoral Centre, Or ST marys parish hall might have a room free.. , what about looking at hotels that might have a room free until you get settled..

Advertisement