Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dafa deals?

Options
  • 27-09-2012 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭

Bought a Snuggie from dafa deals for the wife on August 29th,said delivery 3 - 5 days.....still no sign.Sent them 4 emails,no answer.The company that was supposed to deliver them have a Facebook page,which hasn't had activity in a few weeks.Sent them a message also,no answer.What should I do next?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 stevieboyrocks

Hi, I'm having huge problems in getting a refund from them, I'm wondering how did things work out for you in the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

Bunch of clowns,stay well clear.I sent them numerous emails and eventually(about 6 weeks later) and after threatening my solicitor on them,they sent out a Snuggie......but it was different from the one I ordered!Never,ever deal with these fools again.

Thanks for the reply, I totally agree with you, I'm trying to get thier full details as it looks like I'll be bring them to the small claims court, thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

Hope that goes well.They might refund you after you threaten small claims court on them.They should be shut down,absolute disgrace.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 menecefr

Did you manage to get anything from them. i am having the same issue?

• Advertisement

No menecefr, I didn't have much luck, after wasting hours of sending email to him, he finally offered me a refund but he wanted my bank details to do this, but after all the shoddy dealings I told him I wasn't comfortable (wouldn't trust him) to give him my bank details and I wanted a cheque, this was the last I heard from him, I am very interested as to when you did your inital puchase from him, as I thought he was closed, and if not I would like to know, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

No menecefr, I didn't have much luck, after wasting hours of sending email to him, he finally offered me a refund but he wanted my bank details to do this, but after all the shoddy dealings I told him I wasn't comfortable (wouldn't trust him) to give him my bank details and I wanted a cheque, this was the last I heard from him, I am very interested as to when you did your inital puchase from him, as I thought he was closed, and if not I would like to know, thanks.

Did you pay by card. Ask your bank to take it out of his account. They can call the credit card who should be able to take it out of his bank account.

Advertisement