Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Weather Expert" Mark Vogan Live on American Radio

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,134 ✭✭✭✭maquiladora

Darth Vogan

darth-vader-snow.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭dermiek

Saying there wasn't a hint is wrong. In late Jan / early February we were very close to extreme cold, in fact the south east UK got some. In fact many commentators called this wrong - in fact Evelyn C on RTE said it was on the way in one bulletin. I know a few others on here called it right though (Su and maybe DM2amongst them).

I appreciate however that Vogan's forecasts last year weren't simply wrong about the late Jan / early February outbreak. Everywhere he looked he saw epic cold on its way.

We want DM2 back for the winter. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭Su Campu

222442.png0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭tylercollins

What have I started! lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

What have I started! lol

3r4k4h

http://qkme.me/3r4k4h

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Redsunset

Ok I think we're done here.

Right by all means watch , listen , follow to whatever weather enthusiast / papers you want but remember that there word is not gospel and the majority are only hopecasters that like to fabricate sensational headlines to attract extra attention/revenue.

They are for your own entertainment and nothing more.

You will be extremely disappointed more often than not if you get sucked into the hype .
    The choice is yours.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement