Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What resistance

Options
  • 27-09-2012 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭

I would like to buy a cartomiser tank and when it comes to buying the cartos can someone advise me? Standard resistance or low resistance? I have absolutely no idea! I am using an ego type battery.

Also can anyone recommend a tank that isn't too huge, have seen some monster ones, but I'd like something a little more ladylike:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

What kind of battery are you using?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

Elbow wrote: »
    What kind of battery are you using?

An ego type battery - Battery 900 mAh
    Battery voltage 3.4V - that is all I know!

Ok, your better off with low resistance carto's in that case.

Tank - Link
    Carto's - Link (2.0 ohm & standard)

You'll need something to punch the carto's with then, this can either be done with a hammer & nail or with a carto puncher (Link) there are cheaper options than this though

Thanks for the links, will check it out!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Note that some tanks are designed to work with Smok cartos which are longer than the Boge cartos, so they would be too big for the Boge cartos above. So when getting a tank you'll just need to check that it's the right size for the cartos.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

She just needs to select the XL size.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

grindle wrote: »
    She just needs to select the XL size.

Yeah, get xl or xxl boge lr cartos in stainless and they will work in any tank. I use a small DCC tank with xl boges and have one cut down to fit the reg cartos.
    Works fine, I just sliced a bit off one end of the tube with a small hacksaw and filled it flat and smooth.

Now I'm starting to get confused......;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Low resistance Boges, XL size, stainless steel version, 3ml (slim) tank, carto punch.

Done.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

dragona wrote: »
    Now I'm starting to get confused......;)

HeHe, thats what happens, With what grindle said and elbows links youll be fine.

• Advertisement

The tank I linked to is the small one(16mm) and is designed to be seamless with ego batteries, it takes standard size carto's,

The rest of the kir fanis tanks are bigger at 20mm and afaik all take xl cartos

Thanks - I am no longer confused! Elbows links are just fine, what I'm looking for, nothing too big.
    Will go for that.;)

Advertisement