Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 13 - Cheapest place to buy! (PS3 version)

Options
  • 27-09-2012 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Argos 45 euro SOLD!!

Hey guys, on fifa eve as i was in a previous thread, where is the cheapest place to buy the game?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭stehyl15

id say most places would be the same price 54.99

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 817 ✭✭✭audman

Tesco, maybe?! I'm really not too sure!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭Fenian Army

its out tomorrow isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

its out tomorrow isn't it?

Midnight/tomorrow, yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

i have no idea how true this is but i was told today if u get to tesco before 9 am they sell it for 30-35 euro, they done it for 12 too apparently i was told tesco in coonagh cross limerick, so i dunno how true but it could be worth a shot

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭donfers

lads head to your local tesco at around half 12 or 1 am tonight, buy game for 40 euros, go home and play game - simple

that'll be the cheapest you'll get it - my guess would be that it would be available in most tescos at this time at a cheap price but i can't guarantee it, if you think the trip is worth it then off you go

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

anyone get it in tesco 4 cheap yet?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Argos. €45.

FIFA 13 :) Oh the superstitions of the number thirteen and Friday :D Can't wait to get home from college to play it! I'm going to Dublin for the AI Final on Sunday too so a great weekend ahead :):D Just reserved it in Argos (Galway) there. Anyway guys, it's cheapest in Argos (€45) HMV (€50) Xtra Vision (€55) Smyths (€55) Correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I know the only bonus of buying the Ultimate Edition (€65) is the €15 worth of gold packs?! If you buy the standard at €20 cheaper in Argos wouldn't you be saving an extra €20 which you could buy a PSN card with and buy your packs yourself?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭Armaghmagic

Crap I completely forgot about Argos and thought I was great buying it in HMV for €50!:rolleyes:

Another annoying thing is that the players on the front of my purchase are Messi, Hart and Oxtail Chamberpot (not that annoying as a gunner myself), but it is obviously the UK version as the Irish one should have Messi and Mark Quigley on the front......as a Dundalk man this is very upsetting (with Quigley being a former lilly white!)

Do argos sell it with Quigley on the front? If so I will be looking for a refund!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Another annoying thing is that the players on the front of my purchase are Messi, Hart and Oxtail Chamberpot (not that annoying as a gunner myself), but it is obviously the UK version as the Irish one should have Messi and Mark Quigley on the front......as a Dundalk man this is very upsetting (with Quigley being a former lilly white!)

Do argos sell it with Quigley on the front? If so I will be looking for a refund!

Are you actually serious on this, I can't tell? There is no Irish FIFA cover, only a downloadable one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭Armaghmagic

NUTZZ wrote: »

Are you actually serious on this, I can't tell? There is no Irish FIFA cover, only a downloadable one.

Not serious about the refund obviously. But yes on Wikipedia it says the Irish edition should have Quigley and Messi, UK version to have Oxlade, Hart and Messi and the American versions just have Messi.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Who gives a fúck whose on the cover tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 ccfcian

Not serious about the refund obviously. But yes on Wikipedia it says the Irish edition should have Quigley and Messi, UK version to have Oxlade, Hart and Messi and the American versions just have Messi.

You have to download the Irish cover, print it off and put it on the game box yourself. A bit pointless really, like you, i thought it would be on the box when you buy it in the shop.

NUTZZ wrote: »

Of course not, well, I hope not! :D I took it as a joke anyway... and smiled :) Which prob has a little bit to do with being in a good mood today :D

Here I am happy out all day playing FIFA thinking I got a bargain price in Argos at €45. Just after getting a phone call there from a close friend of my Mum. She saw a comment I posted on Facebook about the game. Turns out she now works in EACin Galway (which I didn't know) and could have got me the Ultimate Edition for €12! Aaaaaaaaaah! She thought that nobody my age (19) still plays "that kinda thing". Haha :)

Advertisement