Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible Stolen Car

Options
  • 27-09-2012 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Anyone know of anyone missing a Silver 04 W reg of what I think may be a Daewoo or Chevrolet Saloon, possibly stolen 2 weeks ago. I know of one that seems to have been abandoned at an unused building.

PM me of you need info.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

Why don't you ring the guards and let it know where it is?

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Nas10

I have done :)

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

Could be an insurance job. Went out walking the dog , came back and it was robbed, burned out etc. Then turns out nobody wanted to rob it.
    Have a look in the windy at the steering column.

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

^^^^^^^^^^;););)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

Could be an insurance job. Went out walking the dog , came back and it was robbed, burned out etc. Then turns out nobody wanted to rob it.
    Have a look in the windy at the steering column.

I knew a fella many moons ago that tried his hand at an insurance job, the bloody idiot was found on the beach dousing his car in petrol by the Gardai haha

some people just fail at everything!

H

• Advertisement
Advertisement