Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports and exercise (SOCCER)

Options
  • 27-09-2012 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hey :) Im doing my leaving in 2013 and am looking at the CAO at the moment , i really want to become a soccer coach hopefully at a club in england some day i was looking at this course and i was wondering how good do u have to be at soccer to get on it ?? im not a bad player i always started centre midfield for my club which have played in division 1 in cork school boys league and youth league ive never been asked to any of the development squads or anything though , if anyone has any info of what the sports science degree consists of to that would be great :D

Oh and also im from cork what would the town of carlow compare to in terms of nightlife,shopping etc ??:)

Advertisement