Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone on 3 mobile broadband in Letterkenny

Options
  • 27-09-2012 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭

As above, got a friend (clueless about technology) and he seems to be having a torrid time with his 3 mifi, I sat in house today from 6.30pm till 8pm and all went ok speed between 1mb and 5mb now hes on the phone saying its froze again and hes getting nothing.

Any one else getting problems?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

I'm on the three network and AFAIK the internet is the same on phone and home package.

The best bet would be to mention it on the three forum here they have a few threads about speeds and issues.

I'm getting decent enough speeds on the phone and they are upgrading the mast (well they were don't know if they finished it yet)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Had it in LK. Very poor speeds during peak times but spot on after 1 in the morning. Joke service.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭theblueirish

his is all over the place, getting 4mb one min then 0.2 the next, drops out totally then and he has to reboot the mi-fi

Advertisement