Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Portfolio

Options
  • 27-09-2012 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hey all

Here is a new site I have put together (quite quickly) just to showcase my mobile app designs.

Still wanna build up the footer and a few other small things. Let me know what you think!

Cheers

http://www.alanpower.net/mobile/

(I've also got a web portfolio that I've shown here before http://www.alanpower.net )

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

You may want to include some specifics on what you can do and how. For example are these native interfaces, if so what would you be delivering to a developer? Just screen designs that they have to integrate or something more? Can you cover mobile Web sites too? And for Web work, do you simply work with CMS templates (and if so, which CMS's) or can you do design for bespoke projects? Is it all iOS only or can you do Android, WP7/8 or Blackberry UI's too?

It's all very nice and clean and the designs are impressive, but from the perspective of a developer or development house that wants to farm out UI design or hire someone, I'd probably want to see a few specifics too before going further.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

Looks really good. So have any of these apps been developed or is it all designs?

All these great designers just want to work with iOS, not with Android!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

All these great designers just want to work with iOS, not with Android!
    If that isn't a good commercial reason to work on platforms other than iOS, I don't know what is.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭conor06

Looks great, simple easy interfaces

Advertisement