Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature Student Midwifery - entrance advice

Options
  • 27-09-2012 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi,
    I have always dreamed of becoming a midwife however i have only just found the courage to do something about it. I am a single mom who works part time and I want to offer my child a better future and to show her that life didn't stop just because I had her.
    I have started a night court called Introduction to Nursing and I am also taking Leaving Cert Biology as I never did a science subject for my original Leaving Cert.
    I would appreciate any advice on how to better my chances on getting a place in a Midwifery course.
    Are there courses out there for the mature student exam and are their other things I can do to improve my chances.
    Thanks

Advertisement