Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lose a stone in a week diet.

Options
  • 28-09-2012 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

i'm an 9.5 stone 31 year old male. my wife is doing this diet and i decided to do it with her. this will be my diary of what its like. im starting tomorro morn 28th sept, with grilled tomatoes and toast. i hate toast lol

any negative comments will be ignored

has this worked for you 0 votes

yes
    0%
    no
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

You're 8.5 stone and you're trying to lose another stone? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4 tricolourmedic

lol conor, tis an experiment :) my wife and mself is doing the diet to see what happens lol. dont worry, if i start to struggle there'll be deep fried everything to counteract it lol. sure at least it'll make me eat healthy for a week. and theres no alcohol :( lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

What height are you? I'd say my sister is heavier than 7.5 stone and she's only 11! This is a terrible idea. By all means eat healthy but there's no need to lose weight. Do you want to be all skin and bone or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,274 ✭✭✭emo72

im 14 stone and and rooting for ya. im on a major diet. lets see what happens. go dude!!!!!!!

toast? bread and ****? thats not gonna work.

conor, tis an experiment. if yu cant say anything productive, piss off. we're well in control here. tis a bit of craic. yur input is appreciated, but its worn thin.

• Advertisement

thanks emo. there'll be regular updates lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Ciderswigger

What is the experiment for? Is it just curiosity for ye or an actual medical reason? I'm not giving out or slaggin', I'm just wondering. Does herself need to lose weight or is she just seeing how she fairs out too? I've never done it but I'd be curious to see how you plan on doing it? Is it a massive cut back on food, a serious amount of exercise or a bad combination of both?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,274 ✭✭✭emo72

thanks emo. there'll be regular updates lol

i lost half a stone in three weeks, bowl a soup for lunch, same for dinner plus a healthy wrap. and fruit. thats it. beers(4 pints) at the weekend. thats it.

but you've got youth on your side. what are trying to prove anyway?

8.5 stone? thats a good weight for a girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭Bigus

conor, tis an experiment. if yu cant say anything productive, piss off. we're well in control here. tis a bit of craic. yur input is appreciated, but its worn thin.

Bit of Craic , yeah can we join you ?

Sure it's only 12.5 % of your current weight in a week

come back herevin a years time and we'll give an opinion, if you are still bothered at that Stage if life is still good for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭tommyboy2222

What weight is your wife ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Is this the kinda diet an anorexic does for 'fun' because you'll look like one (I imagine if you're an average sized man you probably don't look far off it anyway already).

Anway, if you're already 8.5st you haven't a hope in hell of losing another stone in a week.... Stupid diets have no place on this forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

Obvious troll is obvious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

i'm an 9.5 stone 31 year old male. my wife is doing this diet and i decided to do it with her. this will be my diary of what its like. im starting tomorro morn 28th sept, with grilled tomatoes and toast. i hate toast lol

any negative comments will be ignored

Sitebanned for a week. Happy Friday.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement