Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purchase a Zoom h2N in Galway?

Options
  • 28-09-2012 1:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hey there,

Anyone know where I could purchase a Zoom H2N recorder in Galway? I see Maplin have them but I'm loathe to pay €213 when the same store sells them for 129.99 in the UK ;-)

Thanks,

Trev

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Maplins in Galway are pure rip off merchants. I don't think you'll get one handy in Galway though. You'd save your self a lot of money buying online. If it's the lack of a credit card that stopping you buy online this thread has a list of online shops that accept debit cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 trevordurity

Thanks Scumlord. It was a rush job rather than lack of a card; Was asked to record a performance at the last minute and there won't be space for a load of mics, mixer, laptop, etc.

Have just picked one up half an hour ago in Modern Music on Augustine Street. 25 quid cheaper than Maplin's price and very helpful staff.

You're right about that other place though. They had the H1 for €116 - Modern music have it for €90. Quite a difference!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

It's great to have the option of Maplins there because they have a great range of stuff, if your stuck for something electrical they probably have it but the prices are way over the top.

Advertisement