Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bridge (card game)

Options
  • 28-09-2012 11:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of a bridge night that's held in east side of the city?
    I know Galway Bridge Club does nights but it's more of a 'locals' informal thing i am looking for.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭yaledo

There was a weekly night in the harbor hotel last year.

Probably a good idea to phone the Bridge club or drop in and chat to them. They'd likely be able to advise you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

yaledo wrote: »
    There was a weekly night in the harbor hotel last year.

Probably a good idea to phone the Bridge club or drop in and chat to them. They'd likely be able to advise you.

Thanks Yaledo

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

I'm told there are five (or so) different clubs that meet in the Bridge centre.

There's cards (I don't know what games) played in the Castelgar sports centre in Roscam. No idea of details - maybe contact the Castlegar GAA for details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

JustMary wrote: »
    I'm told there are five (or so) different clubs that meet in the Bridge centre.

There's cards (I don't know what games) played in the Castelgar sports centre in Roscam. No idea of details - maybe contact the Castlegar GAA for details.

Thanks justmary.

Advertisement