Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to try headphones in Dublin

• 28-09-2012 11:31am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to invest in a good pair of headphones and am looking for shops around Dublin where I could go in and try them out. I remember dixons in birmingham airport allowed my to connect my own mp3 player to various headphones. Is there anywhere around dublin that would do similar. Im looking at Sennhieser HD25 range. Thanks

Edit. Posted in the wrong section. Maybe someone could move to Headphones Forum. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 GypsyBiker

Arnotts has a selection of headphones that you can try before you buy, inc. Sennhieser,Bose and Beats. Go in the Liffey Street entrance to find the Electronics section.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,330 ✭✭✭Homer

Peats have a decent Sennheiser section where you can try them out also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 448 ✭✭Smokeyskelton

+1 for Arnotts, large range and you can plug in your phone/mp3player and play the music you usually listen to for each pair.

However, this is only the case for on-ear (or over-ear) headphones and not the smaller in-ear headphones, which are not available to try as far as I know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,330 ✭✭✭Homer

However, this is only the case for on-ear (or over-ear) headphones and not the smaller in-ear headphones, which are not available to try as far as I know.

Thats for hygiene reasons I think.

Advertisement