Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charity 100 bird Shoot tomorrow in Duleek

• 28-09-2012 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

Hi all
    I believe there is a Charity 100 Clay target sporting shoot at Drumman Shooting Grounds tomorrow (Duleek). Nobody here mentioning it so I thought I would. I have attended a couple of charity shoots lately and have to say that they were incredibly well run and for good causes. Nice to see our sport giving something back.

Regards
    Sman.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25 9984

Hi Sandyman,

Yeah ...but i heard €80 entry is a steep ! And I'm not interested in shooting 25 abt, 25 oly skeet along with 50 spt :(

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Sandyman

I didnt realise it was that expensive. The shoots I attended were €20 per 50 targers re-entry and were mobbed. Maybe there's a lesson here.

Thanks 9884

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Sandyman

Hi Lads,
    That info from 9884 is incorrect. There is 50 Sporting 25 DTL and 25 Compact Sporting for €40+Grub. You can also just shoot 50 Sporting for 25 + Grub. Thats well worth a visit I think.

Kind Regards
    Sman

Advertisement