Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Live Service Status??

Options
  • 28-09-2012 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭

I kept getting disconnected from Xbox Live a hell of a lot more often than I would usually (like once or twice a day, it's not a big deal). I then went to test my connection and everything connected fine... Then the LIVE Status list comes up.

! Service: Service Alert

Marketplace: Up

Accounts: Up

Matchmaking: Up

I then went onto Xbox.com/servicealerts and I got the following message;
    XBOX LIVE Service
    Users may experience difficulties with the following services:
    Users will be unable to access Click to Chat on support.xbox.com.
    Affecting the following LIVE Platforms:
    Xbox.com

9/26/2012 3:35:20 PM PDT:
    If you've been having an issue trying to use the Click-To-Chat function on Xbox.com, please bear with us as we work to fix the problem. Thank you for your patience and if you have any support needs please head over to http://twitter.com/XboxSupport and tweet our support team with any issues you may have. We will update you with any new information we have pertaining to the issue as soon as we can, so make sure to check back.

I hope this isn't just me that's having this problem, and if anyone wouldn't mind checking on that link aswell to confirm?

Thanks anyway

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Xbox would not put up a service status message if it was only you that was having the problem. This is a user-wide issue. Do you need to use click-to-chat for any reason? If so, why not give them a call? They can deal with your issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Thecon21

Have you changed anything in your internet set up recently?

Advertisement