Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Find my iPhone / iPad app

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Lol, caught!

But yeah, make sure it's on folks. It'll save you some grief, hopefully.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

It amazes me how many people don't go to the bother of turning it on. It takes far less time to activate than posting a question here looking for advice. Turn it on today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

brillaint, is find my iphone not enabled by default

guil wrote: »
    brillaint, is find my iphone not enabled by default
    No, as it's part of icloud. It can't be on with an account associated with it.
    So best check on your own phone.
    http://www.gottabemobile.com/2012/07/06/how-set-find-my-iphone/

There really is no excuse any more, it's included with all newer phones, all you need to do folks is switch it ON.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭flower tattoo

If your phone is taken, can that not just be switched off in settings by whoever took it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

If your phone is taken, can that not just be switched off in settings by whoever took it?

If the guy was stupid enough to steal it from a massive crowded place, while working there, then I doubt he knew to turn it off
    But yes, someone can just turn it off

You can set restrictions to "Don't change account", this will disable any attempt to turn it off.
    There are other ways of course, but I'm not going to tell - phone thieves read this forum too :p

Advertisement