Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I contact ITD ???

• 28-09-2012 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭

As above ? Ive tried ringing 061 202999 and I keep getting an answering machine telling me nobody's there, and I should go online and log a call. So i went online, clicked log a call, and get a 404 error

Decided then to mail them and got an automatic response about resetting my password...

I wan't to get a domain removed from www3.ul.ie, not a fooking password reset

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Sent: 28 September 2012 13:03
    To: ITD All; zz.Everyone.in.CommNet; ITDNotices
    Subject: ITD Computer Exhibition

The ITD computer exhibition for the UL40 celebrations is up and running. IT Services staff were up at the crack of dawn getting things ready and pulled it off in style. The exhibition is located in the foyer of the Library (near the Loan stations) and is worth a look, if you get a chance, just to see how much things have changed over the years.

Regards

Declan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

They're in the basement of the Library, I'm sure you can just walk in and ask them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

ITSS@ul.ie.

That's what I use when I have a problem - they usually just forward the message to the right department if they can't help.

Advertisement