Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks guys..

Options
  • 28-09-2012 2:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭

I'm stepping down as a moderator from this forum to concentrate on the Mixed Martial Arts and the Martial Arts & Self Defence forum's.

Thanks for all the help and support over the last few years.

I've no idea who my replacement is but if you give him/her the same input and support you gave me the forum will continue to be a good place to visit.

Also your Cmod The Hill Billy is one of the best around, he's one of the good guys.

Regards.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

I'm stepping down as a moderator from this forum to concentrate on the Mixed Martial Arts and the Martial Arts & Self Defence forum's.

Thanks for all the help and support over the last few years.

I've no idea who my replacement is but if you give him/her the same input and support you gave me the forum will continue to be a good place to visit.

Also your Cmod The Hill Billy is one of the best around, he's one of the good guys.

Regards.

I would like to take this opportunity to say thanks for giving me the advice with the Judo class. My stepson enjoys it quite a lot :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Sorry to see you go Makikomi :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,691 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Thanks for your time Makikomi.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Thanks Makikomi - for your dedication to the forum & for your kind words too (I'm wellin' up :o).

Best of luck & don't be a stranger.

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

The Hill Billy Scares me. He likes smoking, drinking and north east Dublin.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

all the best Mairt

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

I'd say I'm sorry to see you go, but you're not really going anywhere! You were a great mod here and it's good to see you concentrate even more on the forums that mean the most to you.

Best of luck with them both big guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Alliance supporter?

is that the Alliance party up north?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Ya'll be safe now ya hear.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

I've barely even noticed there was a mod on this forum - that is a compliment to you. Not something I can say about lot's of others on Boards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Faith+1 wrote: »
    The Hill Billy Scares me. He likes smoking, drinking and north east Dublin.....

Ahem... North County Dublin.

Originally from Stoneybatter though. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Definitely in my experience an often helpful and very down to earth mod. Cheers Makikomi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Makikomi hope you will still drop in here, A fair no nonsense Mod.

Advertisement