Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fuel for sale on trim/dublin road

Options
  • 28-09-2012 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

there is a place near scurlogstown (I think) on the Trim road that sells fuel - anyone have the name of company? are prices good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,930 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Can't remember the name of the place but popped in this week for some coal (seen the sign outside)

It's a little shop in a farmyard type set up, you buy what you want, get the receipt, drive into the shed, give the guy yer receipt and he gives you the gear.

I was only after some coal, got a 40kg bag of Polish coal for 14Euro, they do have some cheaper coal for 10.50/40kg but i stuck with the polish.

Lady there said they will beat ANYBODY on price and they have nearly everything you could wish for fuel wise

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭karkar athlete

It’s called Royal Town and Country (formally Lakeland) basically a suppliescentre for farmers to get animal feed. There is another place closer to Trimthat do coal etc. it’s called Alfco. Turn left at Marci's and it’s up there tothe right.

Advertisement