Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Model shop in new ross wexford

Options
  • 28-09-2012 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi guys, sorry but im not used to this but im just wondering has anybody bein to the model shop in new ross that is just open. my boyfriend is into model kits and my father into universal hobbies (tractors) and im just wondering what i could get them for christmas as i dont have a clue.im living in enniscorthy but have not had a chance to drop up there yet. what is it like up there with selection and price.
    Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 joesdios

Hi Georgina the shop is excellent great selection great prices ask for Keith or Padge they will help you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

Hi guys, sorry but im not used to this but im just wondering has anybody bein to the model shop in new ross that is just open. my boyfriend is into model kits and my father into universal hobbies (tractors) and im just wondering what i could get them for christmas as i dont have a clue.im living in enniscorthy but have not had a chance to drop up there yet. what is it like up there with selection and price.
    Thank you.

http://www.mcmodels.ie/?page_id=5 Why not give them a buzz.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Georgina2012

hi sorry i forgot to reply to this but i got all the presents after in mcmodels last week. Very good to deal with and really nice people.
    I got a few of universal tractors and a load of model kits, i should never have told them about the shop as they have my heart broke wanting to get something every week lol. they are worse than kids but its great to have such a well stocked shop so near by and i could not be happier

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭a fat guy

They're good people alright!

Keith has an account on here, but I'm pretty sure he only used it once to talk to someone about the shop.

This is their Facebook page by the way, their only online presence while their website is down:

https://www.facebook.com/McModelsIRL?fref=ts

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭dereks

great shop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

Their website says "store closed", has the shop closed or just the website?

• Registered Users Posts: 49 joesdios

Hi Irishbloke77 the shop is not closed just the site its not big enough for their stock I spoke to Keith and he hopes it will be back soon

Advertisement