Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strawberry Lemonade

Options
  • 28-09-2012 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭

OMG:eek: Absolutely the most delicious juice I've tried yet. Unbelievable.Tangy lemony, strawberry deliciousness that fizzes on the tip of your tongue. Could vape this all day, all night, for the rest of my life, for ever:D:D

I am actually going to hide this from my husband, don't want him to get a taste for it:p
    So my little bottle won't last me long, have ordered a big bottle NOW.Thanks to Elbow!! I am so feeling happy!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭republic of goon

is it way better than the orange de sangres?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

is it way better than the orange de sangres?

I definitely think so - I didn't like the Orange de Sangres at all -reminded me of something between Calpol and cough mixture. I love love Strawberry Lemonade.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Yeah, I posted a review of it a couple of days ago. Like nothing I've vaped before. Like drinking lemonade. Beautiful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

What I find so good is that some draws will be just strawberry, some will be lemon, some will be lemon with a smooth after taste of strawberry and visa versa.

Vaped this all last week, I have a bit of taste fatigue now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

anyone here wanna buy/swap a bottle of it then? after only 3 or 4 drags i thought i was gonna be ill - don't like it at all. reminds me of those horrible cheapo out-of-a-packet lemon merangue pie kits my mother used to buy in the 80's - fake horrible lemonyness :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

I could trade either liqua strawberry or cherry, taste great dripping but not great for me in a tank

i've some strawberry here and haven't tried it yet actually. tried the cherry though and didn't like it. found it a bit synthetic, thanks for the offer but it'd be wasted on me.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Well, you've made my decision easier.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056765896

jamie72 wrote: »

Different strokes for different folks though... you might love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

artyeva wrote: »
    anyone here wanna buy/swap a bottle of it then? after only 3 or 4 drags i thought i was gonna be ill - don't like it at all. reminds me of those horrible cheapo out-of-a-packet lemon merangue pie kits my mother used to buy in the 80's - fake horrible lemonyness :(
    i'd take it off you if you find something you may like from my juices. Wanted to try strawberry lemonade for a while now. So i have a few bottles of ESI and Liqua juices: Apple pie, Apple sin, Vanilla custard, pink tiger, Ecto plasmic ( these are from ESI, 12mg); Chocolate, vanilla (liqua, 18 mg). These bottles are not full, 7-9 ml in each. Also have el torro cigarillos and eden, 12 mg, around 6ml each. Let me know if you are interested in some of these and able to swap:)

• Advertisement

cool, i'd like to try the apple pie, vanilla custard and ecto plasmic, if it makes up 29.5 ml would be great! pm me your address and i'll get it in the post on monday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

artyeva wrote: »
    cool, i'd like to try the apple pie, vanilla custard and ecto plasmic, if it makes up 29.5 ml would be great! pm me your address and i'll get it in the post on monday :)
    Well it would be a bit less than 29.5. Just take something else maybe? I also have some diy concentrates if you need?

Advertisement