Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Grand Theft Auto Massive Plot Hole! (spoilers?)

• 28-09-2012 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭

First of all, do people care about spoilers in these games?

If you do I guess you shouldn't have opened this thread.

Okay, I'm being a little facetious here as it's not a massive plot hole, but did anyone else find it a little stupid that Dwayne (the perennial loser, with no friends, on the brink of suicide) has a special power which involves his "boys" helping you out?

His special power should be the ability to walk around with people ignoring you. Not getting a bunch of his friends to help you out.

I wish I had shot Dwayne. What a w*nker!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Shoot him tay blazes!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

It's because they worked for him, they were not his friends.
    That's what I gleamed from it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭splendid101

It's because they worked for him, they were not his friends.
    That's what I gleamed from it anyway.

The way the Dwayne fella went on, I'm surprised he could get anyone to work for him. Biggest loser I ever met in my life. Sure he's no craic, you bring him for a drink and all he does is complain about how tough he has had it and continues to have it. F*ckin' gimp.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

The way the Dwayne fella went on, I'm surprised he could get anyone to work for him. Biggest loser I ever met in my life. Sure he's no craic, you bring him for a drink and all he does is complain about how tough he has had it and continues to have it. F*ckin' gimp.

I agree. Only ever hung out with him so I could use his boys in the more difficult missions as cannon fodder.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

The way the Dwayne fella went on, I'm surprised he could get anyone to work for him.

Money talks. You don't have to like your boss at all just once they pay you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

When you get his money back from Cherise and her boyfriend, your cut is >$50k IIRC. Once he has that money back he can afford to hire muscle. Plus, there're going to be a few people that stayed loyal to him and didn't like Playboy.

Don't get the hate for Dwayne. He was a far better character than that cnut Playboy any day o the week. Wouldn't even consider shooting Dwayne, but couldn't put a bullet in that mofo's head quick enough!

Advertisement