Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

incorrect bill

Options
  • 28-09-2012 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭

Hi, I signed up for direct debit as I had been billed for a 150 euro deposit - this will be the first month of it. When I log in to My eircom it confirms that I'm paying by direct debit, but I've just been sent a paper bill including the 150 deposit. If this comes out on the direct debit I'll be in overdraft - can I send my details to someone so they can fix the bill please before this happens.

btw please pass on to whoever has designed your website - it's really annoying that after logging in, you can't navigate to any other part of the site without being logged out.
    It would also be nice to be able to view the bill without it being in pdf format - I don't see why the email telling you that your bill is ready to view can't actually just contain your bill instead.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

planetX wrote: »
    Hi, I signed up for direct debit as I had been billed for a 150 euro deposit - this will be the first month of it. When I log in to My eircom it confirms that I'm paying by direct debit, but I've just been sent a paper bill including the 150 deposit. If this comes out on the direct debit I'll be in overdraft - can I send my details to someone so they can fix the bill please before this happens.

btw please pass on to whoever has designed your website - it's really annoying that after logging in, you can't navigate to any other part of the site without being logged out.
    It would also be nice to be able to view the bill without it being in pdf format - I don't see why the email telling you that your bill is ready to view can't actually just contain your bill instead.

Hi planetX,

Can you Pm me with the eircom account number & name on the account and I will follow up with the direct debit section and eircom credit management.

Thanks, Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭planetX

Sorted, thanks Mark

Advertisement