Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night in castlebar

Options
  • 28-09-2012 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Myself and the girlfriend staying in the harlequin tommorow night (providing there still allowing Donegal folk into Mayo!!). Looking for any ideas for a night out good pubs etc. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

beantins wrote: »
    Myself and the girlfriend staying in the harlequin tommorow night (providing there still allowing Donegal folk into Mayo!!). Looking for any ideas for a night out good pubs etc. Thanks

we are allowing them in all right letting them leave might be another matter, i suggest you leave the jersey at home. the wound is a bit raw yet.:D

rockys have live music on a saturday night.

bosh have a disco bar.

johnny mchales is a good pub but can get busy.

coxs bar is a late bar but can get very busy and cant get messy.

the castle inn is a good pub as well, lots of other pubs in the town but i dont go to them much so i cant comment either way really.

depends what your into really.

Advertisement