Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Manual Players

Options
  • 28-09-2012 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭

Was gonna bump an old thread but it had fifa 11 on it so anyone up for a few manual games in fifa 13, old or even better new players, throw your PSN down below. Hopefully if there is much interest, we might get a tournament going again. Cheers.

PSN: Haunis87

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Equium

Same as. After the first few days, manual players are becoming harder to find online. PSN is Caustic_Cucumber if anyone wants to give me a match.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Played a few games earlier for the first time since the start of the year, gave up before because it was too much of a disadvantage in UT, forgot how fun it can be.

PSN: Uroboric

• Registered Users Posts: 23,170 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Yeah, in Ultimate Team it's basically suicide but I persist anyway. I'd play a tournament.

PSN: Shaney-Turbo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭Fowler87

http://www.manualfifaleagues.com/login/do/register

Apologies if this isn't allowed but this site has been running a lot of manual tournaments both on Xbox and now PS3. Its seems to be well run too. I said Id link it as the boards PS3 leagues especially on manual are dead. The waiting list for the next league is open afaik and they could be running 2v2 tournaments too.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,145 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

I play manual lob and through balls. Love play full manual but just don't play enough and if you play passing manual when starting off its waste of time with the sweat in Div 1.

Hopefully they sort out the glitches for manual players in Fifa 14.

The fact you can play first time pass kills me from time to time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Advertisement