Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

meindl army pros?

• 29-09-2012 12:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭

hi all I'm replacing my meindl pros. Protac have them at €230 plus shipping, anyone know a better price/shop for them. not interested in any other brand or model my meindls were the best/comfortable boot I ever wore.
    TIA triskell

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Mr. Tezza

Don't think you'll get much better than that to be honest... mine were about the same price to be honest...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭triskell

Thanks for that, protac took their time in getting back to me about shipping costs. so in the mean time i bought direct from Germany, should be here on Friday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Mr. Tezza

Yra they can be slow sometimes, got mine in the Mahers outdoor shop in Cork a few years ago, great boot, like walking on air! If you don't mind me askin what site did you order them off in Germany?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭triskell

pm sent

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

regarding buying from germany, can you send same onto me please?

• Advertisement
Advertisement