Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One question on PES 2013

Options
  • 29-09-2012 3:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭

PES seem to keep making the game worse, one thing they took away I think last year, or maybe even the year before, was keeper control after a pass back, what happened in PES 2012 is the computer would control the keeper so where you may want to just tap it back out to the defender, the keeper would boot it up the field. I play "unassisted" with controller. Can anyone tell me is it possible to control the keeper in unassisted after a passback in the new version as this alone is enough to make me not bother.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

bump?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,273 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Do you have automatic clearances switched on or off? I've played a good few games at this stage with auto shoot/tackle/clearence (think that's what it's called) all off and the keeper has never done anything like that.
    I traded in pes 2012 after a week, I thought it was unplayable, like this one though.

Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure about the automatic clearances, was this an option in 2012? Just need to know if you actually pass the ball back to the keeper, can you switch to him to control the ball, the omission of this is a big let down if not..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Keith186

I tested it there cormie and as soon as I passed it back to the keeper he booted it up the pitch. I didn't get to try to switch to him before the ball got to him, maybe you can control him then.

I play semi-assisted and you can control the keeper fine to give a short pass. I put it in unassisted mode for only 5 in game minutes and it's weird! Went straight back to semi after testing the passback.

I remember semi assisted allowed control of the keeper when unassisted didn't in 2012, which is ironic considering unassisted is meant to be unassisted!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,273 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I was playing a few games yesterday and passed back to the keeper, I had control of him. Could kick, dribble, one touch pass.
    Not sure what setting I have for the keeper, I reckon it'd default because I never changed anything.

Advertisement