Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Only first post appearing in thread pages

Options
  • 29-09-2012 9:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭

Sometimes when I click into the thread, only the first post of that page is displayed. It's almost like the page stops loading at the first post, the scroll on the right hand side of the screen then doesn't work. A little compatability view icon appears in the address bar when I use boards and not for other sites.

I use IE 9 btw.

Thanks.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭RUCKING FETARD

I use IE 9 btw.
    Thats your problem right there.

German Officials Tell Web Users to Stop Using Internet Explorer

Think it was 10 days before a fix came along aswell.:eek:

Try Firefox.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Does it load the ad under the first post and then stop, or stop at the ad content block?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Does it load the ad under the first post and then stop, or stop at the ad content block?

This is happening to me too. It doesn't load the ad, just the block. Happening on all browsers for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Adiboo wrote: »
    This is happening to me too. It doesn't load the ad, just the block. Happening on all browsers for me.

same for me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

Getting it every so often but refresh fixes it 95% of times. Win 7 64bit, latest Firefox

• Advertisement
Advertisement