Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crumbled :(

Options
  • 29-09-2012 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

So,
    I had my last cigarette last Saturday night. I did ok in work all week without, went out on Thursday for Arthurs Day and knocked back 6 pints and didn't touch a cigarette. Last night however I went out to a club. I managed to get through the whole night without touching a cigarette, as painful as it was. I went back to an after party though and I drunkenly crumbled! :( I probably smoked 4 or 5 cigarettes.
    So what I'm asking is- physically am I back to square one withdrawal wise? I spent the whole week coughing up gunk as my lungs repaired themselves, and I'm really pissed off with myself for undoing all my hard work!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

You made a mistake, you recognized it.
    Continue on. Every day without a smoke is a a victory.
    Avoid the situations that cause you the biggest stress, stay home

• Registered Users Posts: 35 heisenburger

you're right, just keep marching on I guess! thanks for the response!

Advertisement