Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Briquettes

• 29-09-2012 1:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can get some today or tomorrow?

Tried Woodies and all the shops along the Ennis Road into town. None of them have any. Woodies are hoping to have them in on Monday but that's no good for tonight's fire.

Any suggestions please? I don't want to be driving around the city aimlessly, particularly as places that would normally have them don't.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭sioda

Watch house cross fuel yard have them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Bicycle

Thanks, Sioda, you're a star!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

I imagine all the Topaz stations have them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Bicycle

Thanks Sioda. I've just come back from Watch house Cross and they had the briquettes. What was also great was that they were cheaper than Woodies: €3.50 a bale whereas Woodies were charging €7.50 for two.

Naughtysmurf, thank you, I didn't even think about heading out to the Topaz garage but Watch house Cross was a very pleasant experience. Good value and the staff were lovely.

I'll be back :D

Thank you both again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭sioda

No probs thats whereI always get mine

• Advertisement
Advertisement