Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Norwich v Liverpool Saturday 29th September KO 15:00 (Setanta Sports 1)

12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Prick! wrote: »
    Emmmm....not gonna tell you.

Re-regging isn't a bannable offence you know :rolleyes:

I haven't been banned before so yeah...haha!

So you've just decided to re-reg for no reason at all then? I'm sure you'll make fine contributions in Liverpool related threads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,050 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

I presume Roger Sterling, since he preemptively deleted his own account before it got banned for absolutely horrible comments on the After Hours Hillsborough thread.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Prick!

monkey9 wrote: »
    So you've just decided to re-reg for no reason at all then? I'm sure you'll make fine contributions in Liverpool related threads.

Who said I re-reg'd for no reason at all?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

~Rebel~ wrote: »
    I presume Roger Sterling, since he preemptively deleted his own account before it got banned for absolutely horrible comments on the After Hours Hillsborough thread.

Not enough spelling mistakes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭G.K.

Enough, guys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Rebel, Monkey and the rest of yea - yea should know better. Do not engage, stick on ignore, and the problem instantly goes away. You are only adding fuel to the fire by trying to enter into a discussion. There's more than enough reasonable posters - both Liverpool fans and fans of other clubs - to engage with. Always just ignore. He's already on my ignore list since yesterday.

Melion wrote: »
    Not enough spelling mistakes

Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Tusky wrote: »
    Rebel, Monkey and the rest of yea - yea should know better. Do not engage, stick on ignore, and the problem instantly goes away. You are only adding fuel to the fire by trying to enter into a discussion. There's more than enough reasonable posters - both Liverpool fans and fans of other clubs - to engage with. Always just ignore. He's already on my ignore list since yesterday.
    It's not entering a discussion, it's calling a spade a spade, and that's the nicest way i can put it.

It's not entering a discussion, it's calling a spade a spade, and that's the nicest way i can put it.

Yeah, ye won't have discussion. Whenever anything bad is said about ye'r team ye all just accuse the poster of being a troll and refuse to respond to the point.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

Prick! wrote: »
    Yeah, ye won't have discussion. Whenever anything bad is said about ye'r team ye all just accuse the poster of being a troll and refuse to respond to the point.

Seriously, go back to your own teams forum, you have enough problems of your own to discuss :cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement