Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone ghosty stories from Offaly?

Options
  • 29-09-2012 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭

Apart from Leap Castle,Clonony castle and Charleville castle has anyone any other stories fromn around the county?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

i have heard of an abandoned house in Offaly, that no-one would live in because of poltergeist activity. I havent any details on it though I have seen a photo. the place is still there (its a farmhouse) and there are people still around who had tried to live in it. Thats all I know about it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

maccored wrote: »
    i have heard of an abandoned house in Offaly, that no-one would live in because of poltergeist activity. I havent any details on it though I have seen a photo. the place is still there (its a farmhouse) and there are people still around who had tried to live in it. Thats all I know about it though.

Any other details that may help us see the place on googlemaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

unfortunately no. its something Im trying to get details on.

Advertisement