Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noel in Phoenix park

Options
  • 29-09-2012 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

I can read a lot about Noel on the internet but there is not much info on peoples opinions of the readings and his predictions. Have they came to pass since you seen him.

Anyone seen him and have his predictions come true? Is he more like a counsellor, i got a numerology reading before by an alleged psychic and it was such a waste of money..

Does he have a gift? is he any good with relationship predictions. does he ask a lot of questions?

Thanks all for the replies in advance, after watching psychics live im starting to see that psychics tell most people the same sort of stuff.

It was embarrasing i heard Carol Byrne do a radio show and she said the same stuff to me as she did to other callers, who has the birthday was an example also she had a habit of sounding annoyed if her fishing and predicting was going wrong..

Cheers all..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

NonSickle wrote: »
    I can read a lot about Noel on the internet but there is not much info on peoples opinions of the readings and his predictions. Have they came to pass since you seen him.

Anyone seen him and have his predictions come true? Is he more like a counsellor, i got a numerology reading before by an alleged psychic and it was such a waste of money..

Does he have a gift? is he any good with relationship predictions. does he ask a lot of questions?

Thanks all for the replies in advance, after watching psychics live im starting to see that psychics tell most people the same sort of stuff.

It was embarrasing i heard Carol Byrne do a radio show and she said the same stuff to me as she did to other callers, who has the birthday was an example also she had a habit of sounding annoyed if her fishing and predicting was going wrong..

Cheers all..

I remember seeing Carol Byrne a few years back and, despite all the good things I had heard about her, I thought the reading was fairly rubbish. It was like a guessing game:"I'm getting a Joseph - do you know who that is?" "No." "Okay, what about Joe or maybe a Jim?" "No, I don't know who they are." She nipped the reading in the bud after about 10 minutes (and didn't charge me) because I couldn't recognise any of the names she mentioned to me.

Noel O'Shea. My cousin saw him a couple of years ago and she has said since then that one prediction he made that was within the two-year timeframe has happened. He told her that he could see her working in an administrative-type capacity, where she would be dealing indirectly with the public, and that it would have a connection to a foreign country. Well, over the last while, she has been editing content for an American website, so she thinks that's what Noel was on about.

He made other predictions for her as well, but they're further ahead in the future, so she's unable to comment on their validity yet. She said she found him good though; that he was able to describe her past and current life circumstances very well. He also knew that her long-distance was very poor by looking at some card apparently - and she said she was wearing contact lenses that day (so he couldn't have known she was very short-sighted).

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭NonSickle

Im in two minds, i found other threads and they were not as positive..

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=78415949

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭NonSickle

Carol Byrne is crap alright lucky you that you did not have to pay !!

Advertisement