Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get eircom broadband to work on mobile

Options
  • 29-09-2012 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

My broadband works on the laptop aslong as i have it connected to the modem but nothing shows up when i unplug it & nothing is showing up on my mobile anyone able to help me sort this thank :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,193 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Turn on wifi on your phone and laptop there is no need to connect with a cable have a look at the instructions for your phone and laptop on how to turn on wifi. They wifi password is on the bottom of the modem and its called wifi key.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭LoopyLolly88

Thanks a million have it sorted now :) was just a bit confusing for me lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Thanks a million have it sorted now :) was just a bit confusing for me lol

Hi LoopyLolly88

if you need us to check anything let us know.

Thanks, Mark

Hi Mark wondering could you help,ive just moved house & got a final bill from my last address and its 240.77euro,its says im been charged 165.74 for early cease charge :/ not sure how that can be right since i just changed address. When i signed up to eircom i was assured by one of your representatives who called to my door that once we moved just ring up & it would be simple to change over,when i actually rang up & changed address i was never told of any early cease charge for changing address.Im quiet worried as i havent got that amount of money so if you could get back to me that would be great thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭eircom: Linda

Hi Mark wondering could you help,ive just moved house & got a final bill from my last address and its 240.77euro,its says im been charged 165.74 for early cease charge :/ not sure how that can be right since i just changed address. When i signed up to eircom i was assured by one of your representatives who called to my door that once we moved just ring up & it would be simple to change over,when i actually rang up & changed address i was never told of any early cease charge for changing address.Im quiet worried as i havent got that amount of money so if you could get back to me that would be great thanks

Hi LoopyLolly88

Can you PM me your old and new account number and I can have a look into this for you?

Thanks
    Linda

• Advertisement

pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭eircom: Linda

pm sent

Hi LoopyLolly88

I have PM you with all the details. The early cease charge shouldn't have been applied to your final bill, I have now removed that charge as you have moved house and reconnected with eircom.

Thanks
    Linda

Brillant thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Gingernuts31

Sure isn't boards.ie great ted :D

Advertisement