Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another commuting time thread! Blessington to red cow

• 29-09-2012 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭

I'm a dirty foreigner thinking about clogging up Blessington further with another commute to Dublin.

Most of the threads in my search discuss the commute to the city centre which thankfully I will not have to do. I will be working just past the red cow on the way into Dublin. At the moment my commute is 30 minutes in peak traffic and I am willing to do more to get my family out of Dublin!

My question is on a good bright summer day how long it takes and on a dark rainy school day how long it might take to the red cow?

Also is there a huge difference in timing living on the north or South end of the town?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭kuro_man

I get to citywest in about 20 minutes, but traffic begins to be a factor from there to Newlands X. You could drive to citywest shopping centre (free parking) and get the Luas the rest of the way.

Cycling is also an option, it would take about 45 - 60 minutes depending on your speed.

Advertisement