Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passing of a Rayduh

Options
  • 29-09-2012 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭

Lads,

Unfortunately I'm going to have to withdraw from the BFL. Too many "real world" commitments have taken over. I will still be playing the game but not with the frequency or flexibility that'll allow me to schedule games every 5 days on any sort of regular basis.

When my situation changes later in the year/early next year and if there's a team available then it'd be great to rejoin. However, for the time being, I'm gonna stick to just the odd friendly here and there whenever possible.

Hopefully you can find a replacement before the league starts on Monday and hopefully they will do the Rayduhs proud!!! Can someone also make sure that a decent level of ibmaxing is maintained?

Cheers and best of luck to all for the season ahead!!! Commish(s) - boot me out please :)

Ian

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Berty just popped a bottle, real pity you can't stay.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Pity dude, good luck in the real world

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

madalig12 wrote: »
    Part of the attraction of this game is pitting yourself against someone who you know is good and seeing if you can rise to the challenge. Playing against Ibamax falls into that category. I'm disappointed I will not have the opportunity.

Real life is much more important and I hope you find the time at some stage to return to a game you are very good at.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭ibmax

Berty44 wrote: »
    madalig12 wrote: »
    Part of the attraction of this game is pitting yourself against someone who you know is good and seeing if you can rise to the challenge. Playing against Ibamax falls into that category. I'm disappointed I will not have the opportunity.

Real life is much more important and I hope you find the time at some stage to return to a game you are very good at.

Thanks Berty, was looking forward to the game with yourself too... A little birdie tipped me off you were gonna be the chiefs and it made up my mind to be the raiders... Hopefully there'll still be a spot next year and we can have the long awaited matchup :)

Advertisement