Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get luas size ID photo

Options
  • 29-09-2012 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭

Hi i have a year long luas pass and they sent a photo ID card for me to make. I assumed it would take standards passport photo size but the card is too small for them. most places i've gone to only do passport photos

Just wondering if there's a place in the city centre where i can get these photos that's open on a sunday and not too expensive(i already spent 10 euro on the useless passport ones)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭MaudL

Could you maybe scan your passport photo, shrink it to size, and print it?

Or take your own photo, size and print...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I saw a photobooth in a train station recently that had the option to do lots of smaller versions as opposed to the 4 standard passport sized photos.

Now this was down the country but there must be some in Dublin. The motor tax office in Smithfield has a booth - you could try there, they might do the smaller sized ones.

Advertisement