Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A mild nice tasting roling tobacco?

Options
  • 29-09-2012 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

so far ive tried amber leaf, cutters choice, drum light and original, golden virginia. the drum was probably the mildest but i hated the taste of it. the rest were to strong- is there anything else out there for me or should i go back to JP special?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Have a try of Old Holborn? Started smoking it recently, and find it fairly nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Cabbage_Head

Camel is a lovely rolling tobacco, although can be tricky enough to find. I've gotten it in a blue pouch in some shops in Ireland and in a cream pouch in Europe (not sure if there is a difference other than packaging) and its kind of like a midway point between drum and old holborn.

Advertisement