Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upvc window repairs

Options
  • 29-09-2012 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

I am currently looking for someone to repair the upvc windows on the house. Some of the seals need to be replaced on the windows as draughts can be felt when its windy. Also there is a broken handle on one window as well. I need to find someone who does it at a reasonable rate. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭7upfree

madfcuker wrote: »
    I am currently looking for someone to repair the upvc windows on the house. Some of the seals need to be replaced on the windows as draughts can be felt when its windy. Also there is a broken handle on one window as well. I need to find someone who does it at a reasonable rate. Any suggestions?

Jimmy Maher uPVC.

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

7upfree wrote: »
    Jimmy Maher uPVC.

Definitely recommend him. He put the new windows and front door in for us months back, sound fella

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Yamen11

madfcuker wrote: »

I am in a similar suituation with some broken window seals /windows not closing properly...Did you manage to get suitable guy to repair yours in Waterford area.. ?
    Appreciate all advise.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭madfcuker

Yamen11 wrote: »

I am in a similar suituation with some broken window seals /windows not closing properly...Did you manage to get suitable guy to repair yours in Waterford area.. ?
    Appreciate all advise.

I did find someone. His name was Brian from a company called the window surgeon based on Thomas street. Did a great job and very competitive. I can pm his details if you want them

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Yamen11

Great ...appreciate if you would. Thanks

• Advertisement

Yamen11 wrote: »
    Great ...appreciate if you would. Thanks
    Pm sent!

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭waterfordham

Thanks for the info, have a similar issue, hopefully he'll sort me out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭tankbarry

Any chance you could send me his details please. Have draught issues too.

tankbarry wrote: »
    Any chance you could send me his details please. Have draught issues too.
    Pm sent

Advertisement