Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best place to buy college books???

• 29-09-2012 8:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭

Looking to buy some books for the year so where do ye suggest?So where would i get the best value?

www.Amazon.co.uk
    www.bookdepository.co.uk

Any others?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,089 ✭✭✭keelanj69

the book shop on campus is shocking good value.......

those lads are having a laugh in there.. There are plenty of bookshops down the town. might be worth a look.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Liam Russels match their prices, based on a small sample set of titles I checked.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 liubiantao

I will choose www.Amazon.co.uk or boole library

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 179 ✭✭Neodymium

The book shop on campus are matching amazon's prices on some books.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭CZ 453

Adverts.ie seem to have a good few books second hand for reasonable prices.There is room to haggle as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 ryanmj

betterworldbooks.com stock second hand books with free delivery. I have used them and books always in good condition. Delivery can be quite slow though

Advertisement