If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New 37 - 46 TV!

Options
  • 29-09-2012 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Looking for a 37 - 46 inch T.V. for use with a XBox Kinect in a Kitchen/dining area. This is the only room that has enough 'singing room'!!

I saw this and was wondering what the yoyo price inc delivery to Dublin would be?? Ant recomendations on a swivel wall mount to go with??

http://www.richersounds.ie/asp/product.asp?ObjectID=938&Mode=0&CategoryID=6&sub=44&productid=1270

Thanks again,

P.S. The 8605 is Still going strong and the Denon issues were resolved by adding a new HDMI cable to the TV :o..........

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Ryanno,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Unfortunately the 42 CS460 is a 'in store only' purchase and would need to be collected here in Belfast.

I've got another option for you. Bit more money but it is a much better screen. Espceially if you're going to be gaming on it.

It's the LG 42 LS5600 currently priced at £489.95. This is a 100hz Full HD LED screen. The 100hz will make a good difference in the motion of the screen. Also being an LED you'll have a nicer sharper picture. This TV can also be connected to your network at home via an optional wireless dongle or by running an ethernet cable from your router to the TV. This will then allow you to stream music and movies from your laptop to PC. Ofcourse you can do this with your Xbox also, but its handy for times ya dont want the fan on the Xbox roaring in the background.

Check out the link below for mroe info:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/42ls5600/lg-42ls5600

We could deliver this screen for just £519.90 / €693.20.

Good to hear the other kit is running well :D Great TV.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Ryanno

Hi Chris,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. We are looking at a budget option for the kids to use the Kinect with so €700 is WAY over the budget in mind. The son has a 22 inch TV in his room, we have the 46 8605 in the sitting room - so cheap and cheerful is the only option available to me this time around. I will be in Newry on Friday so may take the trek up to Belfast to casa Richer!! Have you got something more around the price of the original??

Thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.