Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cleaning restoring fibreglass

• 29-09-2012 8:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a cleaning product to clean up the white high top on my campervan. It's 32 years old and has yellowed a bit. Can anyone reccomend anything?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 167 ✭✭sunchaser

Try T Cut

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭shagman

I did but it's not doing much good. I'm gonna pop into a local boat place (Viking marine) and ask there. They should know from doing fibreglass boats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭irishrver

a marine product called y10 is great it is a light gel just brush it on and leave dry and wash off if it is very yellow reapply it works great just remember to wax the motorhome when done I get mine from CHMARINE in Cork think they do mail order too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭shagman

Thanks, Viking marine also suggested Y10 and will have it in next week so I'll try that. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Enzo1

Hi,

found this recently after much internet research - problem was sunscreen marks on car paintwork - nothing else would fix the problem, but this did. Worked a treat!

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_804707_langId_-1_categoryId_255240

Hope this helps,

Enzo

• Advertisement
Advertisement