Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woodies

Options
  • 29-09-2012 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

Anyone out there know if there's any woodies discount vouchers going around ? Have a big purchase and saving a few quid would be great !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Thewife wrote: »
    Anyone out there know if there's any woodies discount vouchers going around ? Have a big purchase and saving a few quid would be great !

They have a 10% Old Fogey discount every thursday if ya know anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

moved to bargain requests

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Thewife

scudzilla wrote: »
    Thewife wrote: »

They have a 10% Old Fogey discount every thursday if ya know anyone?

Yes I spotted that somewhere , would that be on any item ? The item I'm looking for is conservatory sofa and chairs .

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

If you know anyone insured with axa borrow their axa plus card and get 10% off. Only works on full price items and as far as I'm aware the old person discount is the same. If the item has already been reduced it won't work.

Advertisement