Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Editing Chrome Bookmark Bar

• 29-09-2012 10:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Basically all I'm looking to do on Chrome is replace the folder Icon on my bookmark bar with my own image...

I have a number of different folders and would like to give them different image icon's(Favicon???)

ChromeBookmarkBar.png

So just looking to change the folder icon, in order to free up space on the bookmark bar...

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

This extension will remove the favicons from your bookmarks. Voilá, more space on the bookmark bar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

Torqay wrote: »
    This extension will remove the favicons from your bookmarks. Voilá, more space on the bookmark bar.

I want to keep the Favicons...I want to replace the folders with my own Favicons

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

Replace favicons with your own?

Torqay wrote: »
    Replace favicons with your own?

Does that work on folders too? Or just Favicons?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,170 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Does that work on folders too? Or just Favicons?

Why not try it and see? I have a few that dont load and a few network points that obv dont have any, so I might give it a bask some time.

• Advertisement

ED E wrote: »
    Why not try it and see? I have a few that dont load and a few network points that obv dont have any, so I might give it a bask some time.

Just did, only works with actual links, not folders...

Advertisement